Friday, November 29, 2013

- - Black Friday Deals - -


Hello again!

I hope everyone who was celebrating Thanksgiving yesterday had a lovely day. Here in Canada we had Thanksgiving in October, but we still have an opportunity to shop some amazing Black Friday deals. It's interesting - I can't remember Black Friday being such a big deal last year. Just to show you what a big deal it is in Canada this year - - I'm not sure about other malls, but at least the one that I work at has opened up at 7am today (regular opening is at 10am). You can definitely tell that people are serious about making the most of the Black Friday deals. I wonder if it's been a "Boxing Day" busy kind of day though...

Click "read more" to read up on a few deals that caught my eye...



1) Club Monaco - - 30% off of sale merchandise

Make sure you pay attention to what country's site you're shopping on.

 2) Julep - - $1 Nail Colour + discounted sets and colours
     
There are only 4 nail polishes that are available for the $1 promotion (one per customer). These are: Fiore, Kai, Sylvia, and Lacey. I received Fiore in the Mani Essentials set that I got free with a $35 purchase. Kai, with its sea salt finish, was interesting, but its reviews didn't blow me away. Sylvia, I ordered. Lacey, I figured it was actually better to get it in the Midnight Leaves add-on available during checkout for $13.99.

3) Express - - 50% off online | 40% off in-store


4) Ann Taylor - - 40% off everything online (50% in store, but only in the U.S.)

Finally!! - Canada is actually included in this promotion....sort of.

5) Nine West - 30% off selected styles


6) Anthropologie - 20% off


I'll update more of these as the day goes on. Most of these promotions are available through Saturday, Nov. 30 - so don't delay if you're thinking of getting something :)

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment