Sunday, December 15, 2013

- - Frightful Weather & Sneak Peeks of Subscription Boxes - -

Happy Sunday!



Yesterday, Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, and several other areas in the same vicinity experienced the first major snowfall for this winter. There wasn't enough snow this morning to cancel my 9am mid-tem exam, of course. Nonetheless! There were quite a few accidents in the areas mentioned above & it was just an overall slow day for cars and buses today. I like days like this because my favourite moment if when big snowflakes fall down slowly. On the other hand, I dislike snowfalls because they cause the road conditions to become dangerous. I hope all of you that were in snow-filled areas got home safely yesterday. On my way home after work I called the bus hotline and they said that wait times for buses could be as long as 60 min! Can you imagine traffic being slowed down that much?? Luckly, I didn't end up waiting that long, but I'm sure there were some people for whom the commute ended up being held up that long.

Speaking of snow, I recently received an avalanche of boxes that I'm subscribed to! They all surprised me within the same few days, so I haven't really had a chance to review them yet - I've got sneak peeks in this post of what's to come though!

Click...


The first snowfall for Toronto/Mississauga a few days ago.

This was yesterday around 1pm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sneak Peeks
Ipsy  - got off of the waitlist!
Luxe Box
Saffron Rouge


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment