Tuesday, December 10, 2013

- - Julep | Angela - -


Happy Tuesday, everyone!

This will probably be the shortest post I've done so far. I wanted to take a moment to show you what is easily my favourite nail polish from Julep - Angela. The colour is described by Julep as a "deep sea blue molten." It would be really awesome to pair some underwater-themed decals with this polish because it really does remind me of the depths of a sea or an ocean. I had no problems with the formula. Unlike some Julep polishes that have a thick formula, Angela was quite nice to work with.



I didn't wear a top coat with any of these pictures*, but I did put it on afterwards. Although the colour you see in the photos is quite luxurious and majestic, after about 2 days the colour became sort of dull.


 *All of the pictures were taken indoors with artificial lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment