Wednesday, December 18, 2013

- - Julep | Naughty and Nice Mystery Box - -

Hi everyone!

Have you seen the new mystery box from Julep?


For $24.99 you're able to get $125 worth of mystery products. In addition to this, one lucky lady will be receiving an iPad mini in her box! By the way, if you've still got the 40% coupon from the December Maven box, you're able to use that discount on this box! If you've already used the code or if you aren't a Julep Maven, try using the code POPUP30 to receive 30% off your purchase.

Update (December 18, 2013): I'm sorry everyone, this box is now sold out :(

Click to ...
This time around there are two guaranteed nail polishes: Brenda and Aviva. 

Brenda (Classic with a Twist) is described as "blizzard white microglitter":

 Aviva (Boho Glam) is described as "purple with silver full coverage holographic glitter":

If you consider that $125 is the retail value (and not the Maven value) of this box, then Brenda & Aviva account for $28 ($14 x 2) of the overall value. That leaves just under $100 of mystery products to be found in this box.




To be completely honest, I'm not really swayed by the nail polishes that are offered in this mystery box. I think they're nice, but realistically I'm not really sure how much wear I could get out of them. I think Brenda will be a nice colour for the winter months. For Aviva, maybe it's just one of those things where you have to see the colour in person.

In any case, the Diamond Mystery Box that I purchased last month didn't disappoint, so I'm definitely giving these mystery boxes another go. Along with the Naughty and Nice box, there is also a mystery add-on that's available for $9.99 at the checkout. I waited through Julep's 12 Days of Deals and for a good cause - using the 40% from the December box, I've ordered both the mystery box and the mystery add-on. Good things really do come to those who wait :) Together, everything came out to just over $20. 

So what do you guys think? Is anyone thinking of getting this box? Let me know your thoughts. :)
Thanks for reading!~

P.S.: I've got my final mid-term tomorrow...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment