Monday, January 05, 2015

- - Mailbox Monday | A Look at the Posts Coming Up This Week - -


Hi friends! Happy New Year!

I hope you all survived the holidays and had a lovely time with friends and family. Being Orthodox, my festivities have just begun - with Christmas coming up on the 7th this week. For 2015 I didn't officially make any New Years resolutions - I figure that I'll just try my best this year and see how things play out.

One thing that's a lot different this year (or for the next 4 months at least) than in the years prior is that I will have more time to work on this blog when I'm at home. Having said that, each Monday I'm going to try to give a brief review of the posts I hope to put up for a given week - this includes Teacup Tuesdays and Film Review Fridays (oh yes, those are coming back in full force!). I'm hoping that I can get my time-management in order this way.

Without waiting any longer let me show you what reviews I'm planning for this week right after the jump...


Yup, I know I'm backtracking here a bit (you'll actually find me referring back to December and November a few times this week and next week), but I couldn't pass up on reviewing the December BB5 box. In 2014 I was fairly consistent with my Beauty Box 5 reviews, but things slowed down considerably when school started in September. So what I'm thinking is I'll finish off the December 2014 BB5 review and just focus on keeping up with the boxes much better this year.


Hi there! Guess what? Birchbox has officially started shipping to Canada! How cool is that? Last month I got the December box, which I'm excited to show to you guys this week! 

- - Glossybox | December 2014 Review - -


There was a time when I was so hung up on Glossybox closing down their Canadian faction that I was seriously considering signing up for one of those websites that allow you to use their American address for parcels just to get it - at least once! I'm pretty happy that I didn't end up signing up for anything because Glossybox has finally extended their subscription to Canadians! We pay a bit more then our American friends, but it's pretty awesome to get this splendid box at my doorstep. Is Glossybox a worthwhile subscription? You'll get to decide for yourself when you take a look at the items I got in my box a bit later this week. 

- - Julep | Diamond Mystery Box Review - -


Even though I have gotten every Mystery Box that Julep offered in 2014, I've been loafing heavily on my Mystery Box reviews. It has partly been because of time management and partly because I haven't been too excited about many of the boxes. The Diamond Mystery Box was released way back in November, but this was definitely the box that sparked my interest and increased my motivation. Keep your eye out for a review of this box sometime this week. :)



We're just about halfway through the Cards Against Humanity envelopes. Day 4 will be reviewed this week!
 ------------------------------------------------------

So I'm thinking that's probably all I can handle this week even though this is quite an ambitious schedule as is. I guess we'll see how things go. Have a great week everyone!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment