Tuesday, January 20, 2015

- - [2] Mailbox Monday | A Look at the Posts Coming Up This Week - -



Hi everyone!

Yesterday (January 24) was supposed to be "the worst day of the year," so I really hope that all of you have had a painless and wonderful start to the week. Today I am back with another Mailbox Monday [or...umm, Tuesday] instalment in which I let you guys know what posts you can expect to come up on this blog this week. In some instances I will be picking up where I left off last week, but for the most part these posts will be completely new.


This week I have two posts to catch up with from the last Mailbox Monday, but I have a few evenings off of work this week during which I'm hoping to get the majority (if not all) of my planned posts published.

Take a look right after the jump...

 - - Julep | Diamond Mystery Box Review - -


I'm catching up from the last couple of weeks, but the review for this mystery should be out this week.

- - Glossybox | December 2014 Review - -


This is another post I'm trying to catch up withand this review is actually the closest to being finished, so you can look out for it in the next couple of days.

- - Julep | Naughty & Nice Mystery Box Review - -


A lot of people seem to have been looking for reviews of this box since its' release in December, so I will have this post out sometime this week for all of you eager readers!

- - Cards Against Humanity | 10 Days or Whatever of Kwanzaa | Days 5 - 8 Review - -



At this point I have received all of my envelopes, but I think I may only have time to review 4 of them this week. Nonetheless, they are great ones!

 ------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking forward to see what I can get done this week!

Thanks for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment