Wednesday, March 06, 2019

- - Fujifilm | Instax Mini Film Review : Comic - -

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

At the beginning of this year, I talked about how I would like to review different kinds of Fujifilm Instax mini film in the coming months. While these posts are a chance for me to talk about the different Instax film designs - what I liked about them and what I didn't like - this will mostly be my opportunity to show you guys a few of the photos that I took. These posts will typically be fairly short since I end up giving away a lot of the photos that I take with my Instax Mini 9 camera.

Check out the first installment in this Instax Mini Film series right after the jump!




I used the Comic Mini Film during Halloween last year and oh what a fun time to use it! My best friend decorated her house and it turned out to be the perfect backdrop for these photos!

My favourite thing about the Comic Mini Film is that there are speech balloons all over the frame and some of these balloons are empty. I write the date on all of my photos along the bottom of the frame, so the empty balloons are a great way of incorporating the date without interfering with the design of the frame!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you spot where I wrote the date?
 
Thank you for reading! 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment