Thursday, January 30, 2020

- - ColourPop | "Liquid Courage" Crème Lux Lipstick: Review & Swatches - -


Hello! I hope the first month of 2020 is treating you well!

Following in the footsteps of my last post (it's been a while, I know) about ColourPop's Disney Designer Collection, I want to take a look at another one of ColourPop's products - their Crème Lux Lipstick.

Read the full review after the jump!


When they were first released, the one thing that really stood out to me about ColourPop's Crème Lux Lipsticks was the print on the tubes - the stars!


Usually you see plain tubes of lipstick with maybe the brand logo at the tip, so ColourPop's design is definitely eye-catching!

Reds are always a favourite for me, so the lipstick shade that I figured would suit me the best was Liquid Courage.


Liquid Courage is described as "brick red".


This lipstick is really creamy when you apply it! Unfortunately, it's fairly average when it comes lasting power - the colour transferred to my cup and didn't last particularly long throughout the day (just a couple of hours). As long and you're not eating or drinking, this lipstick should be okay.

ColourPop currently has three different types of Lux Lipsticks:

  • Crème Lux Lipsticks:
    • "Enriched with our LUX Blend of hydrating butters, this creamy, long-wearing lipstick glides on the lips with rich pigmentation in a comfy, lightweight formula."
  • Matte Lux Lipsticks:
    • "Loaded with antioxidant rich extracts, this matte, long-wearing lipstick glides on the lips with rich pigmentation in a comfy, lightweight formula."
  • Blur Lux Lipsticks:
    • "This matte lipstick formulated with soft blurring pigments delivers a soft focus, blurred effect with a velvet soft texture."

All of them sound really good, right? I think I would be interested in trying out the Blur Lux Lipsticks next!

-----------------------------------------------

Have you tried any of ColourPop's Lux Lipsticks?

Let me know in the comments below!


Thank you for reading!  👑

No comments:

Post a Comment