Tuesday, June 09, 2020

- - Fujifilm | Instax Mini Film Review : Stained Glass - -


Happy Tuesday!

Today I'm back with a very brief post about the Stained Glass Instax mini film. The name for this film is very interesting. When I think of stained glass, I think of intricately designed windows...not coloured squares equally spaced out. It is what it is though. 😅



I've used two packs of this film so far. One for a trip to a karaoke bar (those were fun) and another one during the day my best friend and I cut (and donated) our hair:


I actually like the Stained Glass film - it's very colourful and cheerful. If you look closely at each frame, the squares are not all one colour. Instead, you have an assortment of colours that compliment one another. I guess in this way, that does make this "stained glass."


--------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of the Stained Glass film?
Let me know in the comments below!

Thank you for reading! 💛

No comments:

Post a Comment